incl. accessories, warranty card, manual, EC declaration of conformity, 2 years warranty on the boat, as well as all attachments, 5 years warranty on the boat skin.
– Body of the boat: realtree (camouflage pattern)
– high pressure bottom: dark green
– paddle: black lacquered
– warm seat wood: black lacquered + seat cushion
– iBoat Logos lateral and in the front: brown
Pictures in onlineshop do also show the use of the past iBoat generations!
The ideal boat for longer sessions, is it is something more!
• Delivered with solid iBoat cover!
• More internal space than comparable dinghy models 260 or 320
• no superfluous line-catchers!
• Multiposition adjustable seat (back for the drill, forward for
• 0.6 bar high pressure floor for quick inflation and Deflation and ideal transport weight
• Extra strong PVA material Dezitex 1100!
• Package size: height 40cm, length 125cm, width 60cm
Oarlock of metal:
– Standard equipment at all iBoats
– Strong, self-locking bolting
– No deterioration and absolutely break-proof also at strain
High pressure air pump with manometer and carrying bag, Fender-Expander Kit, iBoat carrying bag in practical folding style, iBoat Raincover, Inox D-Ring with handle at the bow, 2 black aluminium paddles, paddle holder with Inox holder, unbreakable metal tubes continuously screwed and locked (no grub screws), 2 black wooden seat benches with sliding function, multi-position (iBaot 210 one bench), removable seat cushion, repair kit
large interior is achieved through shorter cones behind the motor
bracket, more width and as long as possible straight tubes, with the
merge at the last moment to the bow!
Generous standard equipment:
• High pressure floor
• High pressure pump
• Oversized transport bag
• INOX D-Ring with handle at bow
• 2 paddles
• 2 seats, including bank-easy-on-off system and sliding system (multiposition)
• Repair kit
• Spare valve
• Fender-Expander Kit
HD Video: Max Nollert’s Schlauchboot-Ära, since 1996
Short iBoat Trailer
Imperial Fishing iBoats – The hardness test – iBoat VS Dodge RAM 2500
45 Minutes iBoat Talk
Also take a look at the product presentation of the iboat exclusively on www.carpzilla.de
Mark Dörner: “The iboats of Imperial Fishing
enjoy great popularity. It is no wonder because Imperial Fishing was the
first company that developed rubber boats for carp fisher. Also in our
rubber boat comparison they had the highest score and the newest version
of iboats, the iboat 2.0, is furnished with another innovation:
oarlock with metal roller- unbreakable. The iboats are real carp fisher
boats; it is about time to pay attention to them!”
The big Carpzilla rubber boat comparison – www.carpzilla.de
choice of rubber boats is huge. This gave the redaction team of
Carpzilla the challenge to compare the actual boats. Carpzilla gives you
a nice review- which boat is the right one for you?